Sunday, June 14, 2009

it is such a surreal feeling. for two hours the only link i have to him is through a monitor mounted on the wall. i can't text him or leave a voice mail for him. this is the most detached i have ever felt to someone i love. i try to read my book, or join in my grown children's antics. but, i just can't, my eye's keep seeking out that monitor, as if there are real answers on that wall.
the four choices offered just don't seem enough,
in procedure, out of procedure, in recovery, out of recovery
especially since we have been stuck on the first one so long, after all it has been two hours, i was under the impression this was a simple procedure.
this whole weekend has been surreal. having to say goodbye to jojo. he will definitely be missed. all i can do trust God and know deep down in my heart that He absolutely loves that horse more than i do. after all He did bring jojo to me by divine appointment. and now God has another empty place for jojo to fill somewhere else, i am sure of it!
i love you jojo and i know you will bring joy where ever God takes you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry.

    Thank you for coming by my blog. Your message was just what I needed to hear. I've been feeling "drug" down deeper and deeper. Sometimes I forget God knows the master plan.

    ReplyDelete