Wednesday, April 29, 2009

oddity of oddities

sunday
i've been praying for him all week, this house could literally be the death of him. i grab the anointing oil and throw it in my purse on the way out the door to the open house. desperate times call for desperate measures and this can't hurt! - i spend the first 20 minutes going through the house, room by room, blessing and praying while anointing windows and door jams - as i work my way through the house i notice a black crow outside walking the perimeter with me, watching me - i'm convinced there's something symbolic about it - but i don't have the time or the energy to figure it out because i am dancing. yes, you heard that right, i'm pretty sure i'm doing some reasonable facsimile of an ancient hebrew dance?
sunday night my husband points out that in the majority of bible translations Job 1:7 reads something to the effect; satan has come from "roaming THROUGH the earth and going back and forth IN it" - did you catch that? in and through, not ON! - i'm elated and think "i should call my friend." - some how in my mind this validates the epiphany i had while driving through fallbrook last month that "the earth is infinite at it's core" - she'll make sense of it!

monday
i keep seeing glimpses out of the corner of my eye - they are whizzing by - i turn to look and catch a blur of a colorful horizontally stripped t-shirt - do celestrials wear clothing? - my friend will know - i have to give her a call - she'll be happy because this sighting lends itself to her theory - over the last few weeks we have been debating the means by which celestrials travel - i believed (notice i use past tense) they move freely about though the dimensions while she argues they use "portholes" at set places and times - she is also convinced that these occurrences may be askew right now because of the abundance of satellite usage, analog waves, etc. -
today i also see a handful of new angels "hovering" in the right front corner of my front yard - no signs of weapons, armor or warfare - i wonder what they are for - i'll ask my friend about that - i should call her - i try a couple of times to reach her to no avail -
monday night - i wonder why she hasn't called me back?

tuesday
i have a ton of work to do at the office, but i don't want to leave my house for the second day in a row - why, i wonder, do i just want to be at home - "for protection" is the answer - now that's something i should ponder...
why hasn't my friend called me back, it's unlike her, i'll call her again - she answers the phone, i hear "are you sitting down" and i laugh, then she says "no, really are you sitting down" - so i sit - it's a good thing because i become paralyzed, this can not be real, i'm dreaming, this conversation is not happening, is my friend really saying what i am hearing? - her life has literally been ripped from the headlines - her family devastated - i am devastated - she is so strong and so relatively calm - i'm jello, i have to force myself to believe it and mentally sort through all of the ramifications that go with it. devastation is really the only word that fits - i live in a daze for hours - hours turn into a day
the healing room offers a little bit of comfort - but really there's no comfort to be found in situations like this


wednesday
i talk to God, i yell at God - he is calm - "help is coming", somehow goodness will come from this event? no assurances are good enough - i call my friend - there is a ever so slight glimmer of hope - she is holding onto God's promises - she is so strong and i am so proud of her - even as my heart breaks for her, i am so proud...
wednesday night
the guest speaker at my writing session has spent the last hour telling us not to be "cliche" - i get it - when class is over they anoint and pray over us - the prophet says that over me he sees "cliche" - i can tell he finds it ironic by the tiny chuckle that comes as he continues - there is something about seeing a flower blooming and even though there will be the use of cliches, there are affirmations that they will somehow be different...they will have new life and new meaning - they will have a twist - the best quote of the night however had come earlier from the teacher, he said, "YOUR perspective is the one that nobody else has!" somehow it all ties together and comforts me, i will press on.
that's it for today, i'm tired and i need sleep -but i know tomorrow will bring new hope!

3 comments:

  1. You are doing so well , I am proud of you . Your insight are on the right track, I believe. I might add a few thing . I don't know the situation but will pray . GOD IS GOOD. Today I received a camera I had lost back in January, God is good. (and I can drive,today yea)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am guessing that the situation is something that is not good, which could have been the crow. A warning really, that something bad was coming. But other than that, I wanted to comment on your style of writing, it is intriguing and keeps me wanting more. Which I love. I just wanted to leave that comment with you really, and the best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always thought of crows as "devil birds." But then, they were made by God... I don't know, but it seems like every time something goes wrong, there's a crow nearby... I always try to keep them away from JoJo. I hope everything is, or at least, is going to be alright with Diana :/

    ReplyDelete